About Wordfair English Language Services
Wordfair English Language Services offers a variety of services to ensure professional, readable English for all your needs. If you want an article translated or proofread for publication in English, if you want your dissertation polished, or that book you’ve been working on for so many years to reach a wider audience, then you’ve come to the right place. If you need a contract translated, or a commercial text written in excellent, attractive English, then look no further. Wordfair English Language Services combines professional expertise with a solid track record in translation and editing work.
Wordfair English Language Services is owned and operated by me, Henry Jansen, with the frequent and much appreciated assistance of my wife, Lucy.
There are several factors that qualify me to meet your translation and editing needs:
- I am a native speaker of English and completed my undergraduate work at various respected educational institutions in the US and Canada
- I hold two doctorates, one in theology (philosophy of religion) and one in English Language and Literature; both doctorates are from the VU University Amsterdam, a leading university in the Netherlands
- I have twenty years' experience in translating and proofreading texts for scholars and academic publishers, in addition to continuing to publish my own works in my areas of expertise (see resume).
- Because of my official role as editor in this work, I am often the last person to see the manuscript before it is sent to the publisher.
- My extensive education and wide-ranging interests have given me a broad grasp of several subject areas, in addition to my own areas of expertise.
- My particular skills also include being able to set a text for publication according to publishers' specifications